About Depot Climbing Nottingham
Whether you’re a group of hardened adventurers, a scout group keen for a regular activity, or a corporate team looking for a fun day out – The Climbing Depot has a plan for you.
All equipment hire is included, and each of our group sessions start with a comprehensive safety demonstration, followed by a warm up, and explanation of the centre rules, before moving on to the main bouldering area.
Our expert instructors will be on hand throughout your session to keep you safe and guide you towards appropriate problems.
If you’re keen to visit, then all you need to do is contact us with:
- Your estimated group numbers.
- Rough age spread.
- and when you would like to visit.
We’ll get back in touch with an individual quote, and have you climbing in no time at all!
- 10 circuits graded V0 to V11+, weekly resets of these circuits
- A dedicated circuit board graded French 6a to 8b+/8c
- Larger variety of climbing hold manufacturers than any other wall
- Dedicated training areas inc. Campus Boards, and 30 degree Training Board with grades from V6 to V-impossible!
- Depot Shop selling a wide range of products and gear for all styles of climbing (bouldering, sport and trad)
- Cafe serving snacks, paninis and freshly ground coffee
- Easily accessible transport links.
- Regular competitions and leagues focusing on fun and participation
- Friendly and approachable staff